SECOND FLOOR, 2 BR, 1 Bath, HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED!. Two-Unit building with private entrance and private enclosed porch, in the sidewalk district of Gardiner. Very clean unit, modernized bathroom and carpeted in the bedrooms and living room. Lots of closet space and private space for some storage in the entrance.
This is a great location for both exits for I-95. Commuting to either Waterville or the Brunswick and Portland areas is a close jaunt.
Unit has its own private entrance and features an enclosed porch and back deck. No laundry on-site, but facilities close by. No pets (firm) and absolutely no smoking on the premises. Trash pick up not included.
- Non-smoking Only
- Private Porch
- Private Entrance
We like to disclose to people interested in our units that we are a property management/tenant placement company hired by the property owners to process and screen applicants for rent approval.
After seeing the unit and you decide to apply for the unit, we like to process for acceptance based on the following criteria. Again, there are always exceptions with tenancy profiles to include negotiated terms:
- Good Landlord History – Evictions are not allowed. We have access to all evictions in the State of Maine.
- A current and previous landlord who is NOT a family member is required. If only one landlord is available, we like to see decent credit and good income.
- If no landlord/rental history, then good credit and good income is required along with other deciding factors. Qualified co-signors can be granted also.
- There are options;
- If you are a previous/current homeowner with no landlord history, the mortgage history will suffice but keep in mind that you will need strong credit and good income;
- Good Credit – if there is bad credit but strong landlord history and good income, generally an applicant will need first and last month’s rent, and a security deposit to move in;
- Income or other means to support the rent amount;
- No Criminal backgrounds –most minor misdemeanors are accepted. Felony and sex offenders are not accepted.
- Pets usually okay. Please specify the type of pet.
- Smoking is never allowed inside a unit. Sometimes we have units where it is allowed outside only.